Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Drawing a close

Over the past few months, I've been writing in this blog, complaining and spewing my painfully emo-ness vomit all over it.

I know the past few blogs have been generally happy ones, but this is the ultimate one. This is the blog post to end all blog posts (well at least for this blog).

My intention of this blog was so I could have a way to kind of give myself some sort of self-therapy. I suppose it helped a little, but I think most of my progress came from listening to Relient K and hanging out with awesome people (both of which can take place away from the computer and internet).

I'm not at the light at the end of the tunnel...I'm long gone out of that tunnel, frolicking in the sunshine, acting like an insane goober. And guess what? That's all I ever needed to do. Someone would notice me eventually, and that is exactly what happened. No front. No pressure to be something else. No mask. Just me.

So, if there is really some sort of final words of advice I could give to the people who read this, is pretty much: [Get away from the computer and] Live your life. Meet people that you can see everyday. Don't trust too easily, and stay strong. There's someone out there for everyone, no matter how long it takes. And I'm not just talking about a "romantic" someone. Be content with a best friend or buddy. Be grateful for what you have and don't sulk around thinking that nobody sees your worth.

Well, good-bye blog. You have served me decently these past few months *turns back and salutes*

No comments:

Post a Comment