Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's crazy

I've had many a good time these past few days. (Is that how you'd say that? Psh, yyyeah, I don't care).

First of all, I had an epiphany after Alyssa suggested I watch this episode of How I Met Your Mother.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/how_i_met_your_mother/video/


But yeah, anyway, moving on!

This past weekend was pretty much the best days I've ever had in...ever. I honestly didn't think it was possible for me to have so much fun and feel so accepted. I didn't think I could genuinely smile and laugh so much. I didn't think it was possible for me to actually be NOT awkward for an extended period of time. And I learned how to lay low just the right amount as to be neither too unsocial (looking like an emo) nor too social (being annoying). It worked out quite fantastically.

And I just think it's crazy that there are all these awesome people who I went to high school with but never really talked to or gotten to be friends with until now. I'm grateful that so many Chesterton kids go to the same college as me. It makes things so much more fun, simple, and awesome. It's crazy how I was never close to people who were so close (distance-wise).

So now, all I need to do is keep it cool, and wait for things to evolve (and I'm not talkin' Pokemon). I'm excited.

Also, this is the last week of school before spring break, hollaaaa!

No, I'm not gangster. I'll leave that to Mike and Hayley. (And that's not meant to be sarcastic. It's just meant to be funny lolol love you).

No comments:

Post a Comment