Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Simple life

It's midnight, and I've been sitting here bored out of my mind for the past two hours. But then I realized...I CAN BLOG!

Hm, well today was surprisingly good. I got a new phone and new glasses. All that's left now is new hair and new clothes, and my transformation will be complete. *Evil laughter*

Anyways, things are relatively good except for my classes. I honestly think I have ADD because I literally cannot concentrate on anything for more than 10 seconds. It's a real problem in my philosophy and history lectures, because I have to take notes. And to top it all off, my Japanese class is kicking my butt and I hate it. It's gotten to the point where I'm considering changing my major. But seeing as how I'm not good at anything, my considerations haven't really gotten far.

Which is why I think it is scientifically impossible for the two major aspects of my life to be good at the same time. Social life/friends=good. School=bad. It was the opposite last semester. And I guess maybe the two are correlated sort of in some way, but whatever. All I know is that I do not know. (Some famous philosopher said that right? See, I need to pay more attention in philosophy class...)

But anyways, who cares about that? You guys came here to hear some deep, realization stuff. And so I shall provide.

More and more, I'm starting to realize that things are only as complicated as we make them or how we choose to see them. I realized that I don't want things to be complicated. I just want things to be simple. I want to like someone, and have them like me, and us be together. Simple as that. I don't want to have to second guess myself every single day, wondering and worrying if I'm going to make the right decision. Worrying makes me depressed, angry, and sad, and I just don't need that. I've had enough of those emotions these past 4 months and I don't want to get myself into any more situations like that. Can't I just live a simple life? Can't I just be with someone who is here with me?

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment